Online Banking FAQs
When downloading the Tandem Bank Regular Online Banking app, you should select the Tandem Bank app with the green & blue logo.
How can I receive my statements electronically?
- Log into your account.
- Select an account to set up for electronic statements.
- Select the Documents.
- Tap Signup/Changes. Choose the accounts to enroll and click Save Settings.
- Review the E-Statement Disclosure, select “I Agree”.
- You are now enrolled and should note a blue checkmark by each account enrolled.
How do I rename my accounts?
- Once you have logged in, choose the account.
- Tap on Settings.
- Note the Rename link.
How can I change my contact info in online banking?
- Select your Initials / Personal Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- You can edit your email and phone number.
How do I setup BillPay?
To enroll in Bill Payment, you must sign up through online banking (not via the mobile app). After enrollment Bill payments can be made through the mobile app.
Once you are logged into your account:
- Select Bill Pay.
- Select Payments.
- + Payee
- Then enter your Payees, either by “Paying a Person” to send money to an individual, or “Pay a Company” by entering an account number.
- Pay a Person enables you to send individual payments up to $1,000.00 with a total of $2,000.00.
Why won’t my BillPay transaction process?
It could be that you are attempting to process an amount that is over the limit.
Online Banking limits are:
Maximum Transaction Amount: $25,000
Amount Per Processing Day: $30,000
Amount Per Processing Month: $50,000
Does Tandem charge for incoming wires?